Great pictures! I just love how Abi's cheeks are bright pink! She looks like a little doll! The pic of the four girls on the bench at your parents' house is priceless, too.
I love all these pics! The girls are so cute! Looks like the cousins are quite taken with Abi... that's so sweet. I like that grey sweater you have on too... was it a christmas present?! I'll try giving you a call soon. xo
2 comments:
Great pictures! I just love how Abi's cheeks are bright pink! She looks like a little doll!
The pic of the four girls on the bench at your parents' house is priceless, too.
I love all these pics! The girls are so cute! Looks like the cousins are quite taken with Abi... that's so sweet. I like that grey sweater you have on too... was it a christmas present?! I'll try giving you a call soon. xo
Post a Comment